Note to dumb*sses. When stealing a car...

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
... decide before it's too late if you're going to go straight or if you're going to negotiate the corner.

StolenCar_030718.jpg

These skidmarks are the aftermath of some yahoo stealing a 97-98 Stang and getting caught right down the street from me--with two cop cars and one plain clothes guy in pursuit.

He needs to learn about braking in a straight line before the turn-in point. Maybe they teach that at San Quentin? Maybe his new prison b/f will teach him.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Believe it or not...Back when I was about 20.Some idiot tried stealing my neighbor's(back then)79 Firebird...Well,the dude made it 3 houses down the street and passed out...Next day,my neighbor knocked on my door with a cordless in hand while talkin to the police..We walked towards his car down the street and sure enough,the moron is out cold,still in the car...It was already about 8:30 in the AM:sleeping: ..........:dw: :kaboom: :lol: :lol: :lol1: :lol: :lol: :loser:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Or they could get a job and earn one of their own and leave the ones we worked for alone:kaboom: :loser:

showtm490

Established Member
Kind of reminds me of the guy that bought my SS. He left my drive way after handing me $27,500 and decided to showoff. He took of in 1st then grabbed 2nd in the curve. Well he spun the car sideways to the right, then to the left, then back to the right pulling it up on 2 tires, then hitting a ditch going into a guy's yard. He missed a pecan tree by a foot and the house by about 6 inches. He never stopped, but the front and rear bumpers were messed up along with the exhaust. Good thing I had a bill of sale and witnesses.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
<< agrees with adam
gotta love finding the guy a couple hours later passed out in the car three houses down
what a tool :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread