NOW AVAILABLE! Bullet Racing Custom Cams!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal Performance is excited to bring another quality brand to the table. For quite a while we have been receiving a lot of request, and inquiries about custom cam grinds. Are you still looking for that perfect custom grind for your build? Lethal brings you the perfect solution.

img0.jpg

Bullet Racing Custom 4V Camshafts!

Whether it's for your Cobra, or GT500, Bullet brings you the best in custom cam grinds. *SPECIALLY TAILORED TO YOUR CAR*

That's right, whether you're going all out with a big twin turbo set up, or just want that little extra out of your camshafts, this is without a doubt, the way to go.

Our 4.0L Whippled Monster 2013 GT500 is sporting a set of the Bullet custom grind cams, and below is a video where you can see her idling. (In the video, it's idling a bit on the high side as it's a cold start, but you can get a good idea)

[youtube_browser]i_Q8x-4npXs[/youtube_browser]

Here's where you can find the Bullet Racing Cams available.

Bullet Racing Custom 4V Camshafts

Bullet Racing Custom 4V GT500 Camshafts

In each page, you'll notice you can add Retainers, as well as Spring Kits to complete the build. Custom Grinds will take approximately 1 week to build and ship!

Call, Email, PM or get us on LIVE CHAT and ask about these Bullet Custom Cams today! Winter is on it's way out, don't cut yourself short for race season!

1-877-2LETHAL

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Will you guys just sell the intake cams?

I looked at Bullet's site and need to verify the cam specs on the part # specifically the Intake Centerline on the cam below. Or I need to know if they make a 233-235/450 lift with an Intake Centerline of 114.

OH218CSO -- 235 Degrees Duration (.450 Valve @ .050 )

I have a set of comp cams 106500's that I dont like the intake profile, its a tag large. I want to match is with a bullet intake cam that is a tad smaller.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Will you guys just sell the intake cams?

I looked at Bullet's site and need to verify the cam specs on the part # specifically the Intake Centerline on the cam below. Or I need to know if they make a 233-235/450 lift with an Intake Centerline of 114.

OH218CSO -- 235 Degrees Duration (.450 Valve @ .050 )

I have a set of comp cams 106500's that I dont like the intake profile, its a tag large. I want to match is with a bullet intake cam that is a tad smaller.

Allen,

Unfortunately they won't just sell the intake cams as they buy the cores as a complete set.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks bro and hope you're doing well.

Jared

Last edited:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Thanks for the reply Jared. Shot you a message in regards to some stuff.

Thanks!

Allen

Users who are viewing this thread