Now that pricing is out...

Carl

Established Member
What kind of deal did you get?

And please don't tell us your paying more than MSRP!

I'm splitting the difference between invoice and MSRP. I'm satisfied with that!

Carl

Established Member
Did the paperwork at the dealership today. The regional rep was there and they are going to push her to get me to the "front of the line". So hopefully I'll get it before the snow.. :burnout:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
1k off

securedownload.jpg

Imatk

Established Member
HOLY BALLS 64k! No wait 67K!

Guess I'll have to watch you guys drive those awesome cars from the sidelines :(

BADZL1

Shunned from C5!
Established Member

You paid full sticker on everything including options...
Just curious, did you try to nego on any of it? $1,000 off did not break theyre arm trust me.
Not sure what invoice is on the car and extras, but they are making a ton (dealer)on this sale.
I wont pay retail price on a car I don't care how bad I want it, just not going to do it.
Good luck and congrats!

jonesd

Established Member
You paid full sticker on everything including options...
Just curious, did you try to nego on any of it? $1,000 off did not break theyre arm trust me.
Not sure what invoice is on the car and extras, but they are making a ton (dealer)on this sale.
I wont pay retail price on a car I don't care how bad I want it, just not going to do it.
Good luck and congrats!

looks like they knocked 1000 off to me...

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
total was 62,425 and my price is 61,425 before TTL. Trust me. Around here no one would return calls or wanted 3-5k over sticker. I got 1k under sticker and i'm content with that.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I sold my bike and car. I sold car for 26k and bike for 6500 so all that is going to the car plus whatever i save until then. I hope to have 35-40 to put down plus the 3k i already did.

BADZL1

Shunned from C5!
Established Member
total was 62,425 and my price is 61,425 before TTL. Trust me. Around here no one would return calls or wanted 3-5k over sticker. I got 1k under sticker and i'm content with that.

fair nuff. I think its insane they will try and charge that much for ADM.
At least you got them $1,000 off.
You never know. The boss I looked at today had the internet price online, so I knew how much they were asking (They did not know that I knew asking price) but once I got to the dealership that did not try to screw me over. For that I will be doing business with them. Goes along way. Can't wait to see your car!
So performance white and stripe delete?
AND OH! Guys! I have seen that many of you want to order a black GT500 in BLACK w/ the grabber blue stripes but on the configurator tool, the only thing you can order the grabber blue stripes is base red, (YUK) white, and the silver or gray colors not black. BUT.. my dealer told me today that if you order a stripe delete in any color (such as black) you can still have the dealer add the stripe package and they will! She said they could not help out with the stripped seats, but she said to order a shelby with stripe delete and I think she said it would have no stripes on the seats and if you want the stripes simply trade with someone else possibly or talk to the dealer because sometimes (Not often) if you want a car bad enough they will swap something such as seats or tires from a car on the lot, and simply order a replacement set for it later on. IE, you can't order from the factory a black 13 GT500 w/ grabber blue stripes, but there is a way to get what you want via your dealer. Hope this helps someone.

monsterpost

Established Member
$500 over invoice; yea its in writing. Took all of 30 sec to get that price.

Me - Last time we spoke it was at $1000 over invoice.

GM - $800 over invoice.

Me - How about $500 over invoice?

GM - I'll consider it.

The GM then writes up a contract and puts down $500 over invoice, we both sign and I give them $1000 deposit. Done deal, easyest car deal I ever did. They have money down for 3 Shelbys, I don't know what the other guys are paying but I'm number 2 on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread