Nurburgring Las Vegas

Driver72

Established Member
Though it's still a few years away, this would be AWESOME!!!

Hopefully if they are going to make it a "true" replica, they'll also replicate the inexpensive cost to lap the real Nurburgring too.
But somehow I doubt that will happen with us greedy Americans, but we can hope.
I personally think all the local automakers should contribute to get it done faster and make it reasonably priced for us, as the cost to build would then be spread out amongst many and it would be a HUGE benefit for the automakers.

Check it out:

Nurburgring Race Track May Get Las Vegas Twin

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
Good luck replicating the Nordschleife. That is the roughest race track I have ever been on.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Nurburgrung Las Vegas Thread

Though it's still a few reposts away, this would be AWESOME!!!

Hopefully if the OP is going to make it a "true" replica, they'll also comment about the inexpensive cost to lap the real Nurburgring too.
But somehow I doubt that will happen with us greedy SVTP members, but we can hope.
I personally think all the moderators should contribute to get it done faster and make it hard to use the search feature, as the humor at the expense of the OP would then be spread out amongst many and it would be a HUGE benefit for all that view the thread.

Check it out:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/836541-nurburgring-las-vegas.html

Gringowned.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Waste of space, money, and time. It will probably cost less, just to fly over to Germany, than the actual admission the may charge for 1 run at the replica.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Waste of space, money, and time. It will probably cost less, just to fly over to Germany, than the actual admission the may charge for 1 run at the replica.

Probably most of the income for the track would be from companies renting it out for testing and such.

Users who are viewing this thread