wow 97ohcobra posted 3 Wins in a row!!!

the world is coming to an end for sure

i joke i joke i kidd i kidd..... good posts< notice I made it plural for you

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
a6abaf8a1b76f5fc9d782c4df9676ab8.jpg

[youtube_browser]wqkSJ9MUwXs&feature[/youtube_browser]
"Confused? Well as I understand it, the former Tunisian President was I’m guessing stealing money from the people. Now people are taking back what they believe is rightfully theirs. Credit to the guy getting that Ferrari up on to that fork lift lol"
candy-birth.jpg

Waffles.gif

Science.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

airplane-seat-diagram.png

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
If you turned around to see your kid crying with a stranger over the top of him/her, you don't think you'd be upset with what you're seeing?

It's not about what should have happened. It's about what happened. The parent should have been watching the kid, but can you pick things off a shelf when you are grocery shopping without looking at it because you're eyes are glued to the kid? It's not like the child was a few yards away and goofing off. He/she was waiting patiently for dad to pick something off the shelf.

Edit: Perhaps we shouldn't screw up the funny pics thread. Agree to disagree me thinks.

Would yall STFU already god damn. The guy who tripped over the kid is in no way at fault now get the **** over and quit trying to be super dad. ****. Post in SD if you must. Funny pictures now please.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Go to your user profile, look down by where it says people who have viewed your profile. There should be a section about user groups. Hit join groups and explore.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
[youtube_browser]RFmiFcURdP8[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]R7R0Gqvafq0[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]Jjbi3gfScLM[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

mnewxcv

Established Member
[youtube_browser]RFmiFcURdP8[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]R7R0Gqvafq0[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]Jjbi3gfScLM[/youtube_browser]

first 2 were funny, but idk why they felt like bothering an old man who was just trying to shop :shrug:

90wscp

1989 LX Coupe
Established Member
Just bs'ing around with a guy at work. Maybe a little NSFW due to language.

[youtube_browser]hNfSc_HA8sA[/youtube_browser]

mirdavanfe

Established Member
I completely agree. When Lando Calrissian first pretends that he's mad at Han Solo, then acts like he's his friend only to betray him less than 10 minutes later... I was like "What the f*** dude?!" That's why gays shouldn't be in the military.

but you gotta admit the pancakes are more fluffy if the guy's passport has been scanned prior to departure.
there aren't any evidences that bears do poop in the woods anyway so all your eyebrows are belong to us.

Users who are viewing this thread