NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Are you kidding me? The guy in the first truck has the truck in reverse and apparently gets out of the truck. A passenger in the truck doesn't know what's going to happen. The first driver then gets knocked down to the pavement by the door, and the truck keeps rolling backward towards the hill until the passenger hits the brake. Meanwhile the driver of the first truck is lying stunned in the road. The driver of the second truck jumps out while his truck is in reverse and runs after the first truck (apparently less concerned about the guy lying in the road) trying to stop it. I guess he didn't think the passenger could slide over and stop the first truck. :shrug: The second truck continues in reverse, runs over the victim's feet, tumbling him backward. The truck then disappears down the hill. What a chain of stupid events there. For sure the poor guy lying in the road should have just stayed in bed that day. :eek:

john-madden-thumb.jpg

Bob Madden:beer:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Are you kidding me? The guy in the first truck has the truck in reverse and apparently gets out of the truck. A passenger in the truck doesn't know what's going to happen. The first driver then gets knocked down to the pavement by the door, and the truck keeps rolling backward towards the hill until the passenger hits the brake. Meanwhile the driver of the first truck is lying stunned in the road. The driver of the second truck jumps out while his truck is in reverse and runs after the first truck (apparently less concerned about the guy lying in the road) trying to stop it. I guess he didn't think the passenger could slide over and stop the first truck. :shrug: The second truck continues in reverse, runs over the victim's feet, tumbling him backward. The truck then disappears down the hill. What a chain of stupid events there. For sure the poor guy lying in the road should have just stayed in bed that day. :eek:

Thank you so much for explaining it. I had absolutely no idea what happened because I only watched the video with my eyes.

Last edited:

Jack Burton

Established Member
Thank you so much for explaining it. I had absolutely no idea what happened because I only watched the video with my eyes.

Whenever he posts all I can think of is the scene from Super Troopers where they are playing the repeater game. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread