NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
pRiRR.jpg

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
Tried some new strong dark beer last night and trust me, you do NOT want to be near me today. Here are a few text messages between my girlfriend and I this morning....

nextdaybeerfarts.jpg

nextdaybeerfarts2.jpg

nextdaybeerfarts3.jpg

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Oh yeah I had some serious beer farts after 6 glasses of Killians the other night. One little bastard snuck out while I was in the hot shower.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
What kind of beer? I'm kind of a beer snob so I'm curious, heh.
Eisenbahn Dubbel, Baden Baden Celebration Doppelbock, and some homebrewed Oktoberfest Marzens. Plus a spicy cheesy beef for dinner = all hell breaking loose the next day.

My all day meeting is finally over and my company is going to have to burn that chair I sat in today. I hadn't farted in a while and when I got up to leave the room there was a foul stench eminating from that chair.

How do you go through 40% of your battery in 1 hour and 20 minutes? I thought my galaxy S was bad!
I want to throw this crappy 3GS into a wall every day. Thank god my contract is up this Saturday finally!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I want to throw this crappy 3GS into a wall every day. Thank god my contract is up this Saturday finally!

wtf are you doing on it?

I run pandora almost all day during my 8hrs at work and its maybe at 40% by the time I drive home.

have you tried discharging it fully and then charging it?

Users who are viewing this thread