NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
lolass.jpg

Anyone notice anything odd about the picture?

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
office brownie troll is awesome

I had this happen to me at work several years ago. I threatened to use Croton Oil (not sure of spelling) in the food. When I explained what it was and was it was used for they stopped taking. I even had one woman say " What would Jesus do?" I told her the guilty party probably would not want to find out.

Paulinator

Established Member
I had this happen to me at work several years ago. I threatened to use Croton Oil (not sure of spelling) in the food. When I explained what it was and was it was used for they stopped taking. I even had one woman say " What would Jesus do?" I told her the guilty party probably would not want to find out.

lol thats awesome:rockon:

modded46

Established Member
José and Carlos are beggars. They beg in different areas of town. Carlos begs for the same amount of time as José, but collects only about $8.00 or $9..00 a day.

José brings home a suitcase full of ten-dollar bills every day. He drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage-free house, and has a lot of money to spend.

"Hey, amigo," Carlos says to José, "I work just as long and hard as you do, so how come you bring home a suitcase full of ten dollar bills every day?

José says, "Look at your sign, what does it say?"

Carlos reads his sign: "I have no work, a wife and six kids to support. What's wrong with that?"

"No wonder you only get $8.00 or $9.00 a day!" says José.

Carlos says, "All right, what is on your sign?"

José shows him:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Users who are viewing this thread