NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

CowlHood

Established Member
the_most_epic_divorce_letter_01.gif

that was funny as **** :lol::lol:

mckpat03

Diesel FTW
Established Member
^ Hahaha. My car makes me feel like doing something stupid like that every time I put it up in the air. It's a 13542 step process just to put it on stands.

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Bad lip readings, pretty funny, no political content. :cheers:

[youtube_browser]QlwilbVYvUg[/youtube_browser]

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Holy Hell^^^ Looks like the guy didn't even try to lean away from the car. Wonder if he was ok. That was a wicked smash.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
WOW! Not sure which pieces are the rider and which are the bike... Hope he lived.. SVT detectives, find a backstory here lol

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
looks like he was trying to lean out of the way just didn't give a hard enough push on the right handlebar. Still, speeding + Traffic = what just happened

mellor_21

Established Member
Don't think he was speeding, just not paying attention as the cars in front of him were slowing way down

9150notch

Established Member
looks like he was trying to lean out of the way just didn't give a hard enough push on the right handlebar. Still, speeding + Traffic = what just happened

If you look you can see people standing next to the wall. It looks like a small fender bender because of the rain. Failure to move out of the way of traffic + possible speeding bike on wet roads = bad wreck that could have been avoided if people were smarter. If the cars run move to the right shoulder...my $.02

Users who are viewing this thread