NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

JPD5801

Established Member
So Rcn4God stole pictures of your car?

Sorry to get off topic but I'm really curious...

He used a different picture earlier. He then changed it to the correct fobra. The original picture (no longer posted) was a real cobra.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Lame but oh well i had to....

band-aid.gif

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Does anybody get tired heckling rcn4god?? I've been on here since 05 and this is old. Who cares if he wants the cobra look?? If your car has Saleen wheels..Does that mean you have a 'fake' Saleen? or for that matter S-281 wing? or Cobra R wheels (95,00), the list can go on and on. Who gives a rats ass!!! Or any of the other exterior mods people put on there car. I see 87-04 cars with cobra bumpers, wings, rims, motors, or whatever else the hell they want. Its his car thats all that matters...

DocHolliday01

Established Member
Does anybody get tired heckling rcn4god?? I've been on here since 05 and this is old. Who cares if he wants the cobra look?? If your car has Saleen wheels..Does that mean you have a 'fake' Saleen? or for that matter S-281 wing? or Cobra R wheels (95,00), the list can go on and on. Who gives a rats ass!!! Or any of the other exterior mods people put on there car. I see 87-04 cars with cobra bumpers, wings, rims, motors, or whatever else the hell they want. Its his car thats all that matters...
EXACTLY

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
i have grandsport stripes on my lt1 corvette.... damnit im a Fu**in poser

Yes you are!!! and I am have 97 cobra wheels on my GT. Im a poser too. I guess once I am done with my car, I will be a combination of cobra and saleen....keeps getting worst!!

maddenrm

Established Member

way different story, when you start misbadging your car then its wrong.
He should have shaved the rear "cobra" off the bumper and kept the v6 emblems. I am fine with saleen rims or cobra bumpers, but no misbadging!

Users who are viewing this thread