my6y4umy.jpg

5eduparu.jpg

ureqe9yd.jpg

2u9y4y6y.jpg

evegu9a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using thunder thumbs

Granelli31

Established Member
If anyone get to be a decoy in the future.... Don't let them tell you to back out too far from the dog!! Getting hit at their full speed sucks

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
^Those^ Tom Hanks pictures remind me of the Bill Murray "no one will ever believe you" stories

bill%20murray%20party%20crasher.jpg

Phoneixnewtimes.com said:
No one crashes a party like Bill Murray. The über-eccentric actor, who's always followed his own kooky muse, has developed a humorous habit in recent years of popping by unannounced at other people's festivities.
Tales of Murray's penchant for party crashing have spread like wildfire online, such as stories about how he's invaded a private karaoke room in New York City, hung out with Brooklyn hipsters, or pounded beers and sat in with the band during a house show in Austin during SXSW week in 2010.

"7 Greatest Real Bill Murray Stories Ever Told

Some entertainment tabloid crap said:
Q: Last question. I have to know, because I love this story and want it to be true. There have been stories about you sneaking up behind people in New York City, covering their eyes with your hands, and saying: Guess who. And when they turn around, they see Bill Murray and hear the words "No one will ever believe you."

A: [long pause] I know. I know, I know, I know. I've heard about that from a lot of people. A lot of people. I don't know what to say. There's probably a really appropriate thing to say. Something exactly and just perfectly right. [long beat, and then he breaks into a huge grin] But by God, it sounds crazy, doesn't it? Just so crazy and unlikely and unusual?

I'm sure the majority, if not all, of the "no one will believe you" stories are false, but I absolutely love how he never denies any of it; and there is truth to the occasional story scattered around the internet.

don__t_worry__bill_murray_by_capitocapito-d38poqf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
^Those^ Tom Hanks pictures remind me of the Bill Murray "no one will ever believe you" stories

bill%20murray%20party%20crasher.jpg

"7 Greatest Real Bill Murray Stories Ever Told

I'm sure the majority, if not all, of the "no one will believe you" stories are false, but I absolutely love how he never denies any of it; and there is truth to the occasional story scattered around the internet.

don__t_worry__bill_murray_by_capitocapito-d38poqf.jpg

bill murray needs to take it easy with the drugs and boose. i love bill murray but he looks like shit nowadays. hes the same age as my dad but looks about 30 years older.

Users who are viewing this thread