Established Member
Who's ass is that!?!?!?!?!

wanna see a magic trick?

5hHxuL8.gif

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member

All she'd have to do is go to find/search in the upper right of that window and enter her project name or its extension. It'd take less than 30 seconds on a traditional hdd to search and find it in one of 48 folders.

Last edited:

dajohu

Established Member
All she'd have to do is go to find/search and enter her project name or its extension. It'd take less than 30 seconds on a traditional hdd.

If I did that to my sis, I would rename her file with a bunch of dummy files with similar names, all about the same size. Maybe I would use her original file with contents scrambled, so even a word search on contents wouldn't help. She would have to open up every one of them to find the one that was hers.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
If I did that to my sis, I would rename her file with a bunch of dummy files with similar names, all about the same size. Maybe I would use her original file with contents scrambled, so even a word search on contents wouldn't help. She would have to open up every one of them to find the one that was hers.

I'd just remame the file extention make it look like a system file which windows hides by default. Then take a random file and rename it exactly like the project file.
Then sit back and wait for the screaming when the project does not open ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread