NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Saw this on Facebook earlier.....can't replace cooks obviously but an Intersting thought.
05B7EA2F-3EBC-4F64-8B82-D8E201C1D146_zps9f0gxgz7.jpg

Troponin

Established Member
Saw this on Facebook earlier.....can't replace cooks obviously but an Intersting thought.

Ever been to Sheetz? They have these and the only thing the employees do is fix the food up. They have about 3 people working back there, and that's it. normally a place like that would require an additional 3-4 workers.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Ever been to Sheetz? They have these and the only thing the employees do is fix the food up. They have about 3 people working back there, and that's it. normally a place like that would require an additional 3-4 workers.

No we dont have those down here. Somewhat similar in the sense of saving on payroll...we have a very large and very nice movie theater near by. They usually have one person at the window but they could use 3-4 as it gets that crowded (especially weekends)...however like above they have the automated machines out front and 99% of the people use those everytime im there..including me.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

same with Wawa, 10 computers and 5 people making food

dooberGN

Established Member
Another thing about those monitors is because it's just a touch screen I always end up ordering shit I don't even want because it's just one touch of the finger away.

Add chili? Sure why not.
Wants chips and a drink? Hell yeah

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member

McDees has already spent money and has developed robot cooks...no sh!t. What you might see is one robot and two people in the near future.

E

Sirraf

Established Member
Robots will be forced to acquire medical coverage under the affordable synthetic healthcare act

Troponin

Established Member
Another thing about those monitors is because it's just a touch screen I always end up ordering shit I don't even want because it's just one touch of the finger away.

Add chili? Sure why not.
Wants chips and a drink? Hell yeah

I know, right? Marketing genius. And then the drug companies profit because we end up with high cholesterol. It's a conspiracy!!

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
[video=youtube;OzC4SSPrx6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OzC4SSPrx6w[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread