NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

96 cobra

Established Member
fark_XG5cxhVAgoDBrga3hXWfmd1DT-4.jpg

musclefan21

Established Member
Eww is that for when you really want to bang a dude but still want vag. I'd bang the fat girl in the bridesmaid pic before I hit that man-chick.

She is far from a dude like body, so I would hit it. However, I wouldn't wanna look at that face for the rest of my life....

byeofcr

Established Member
Eww is that for when you really want to bang a dude but still want vag. I'd bang the fat girl in the bridesmaid pic before I hit that man-chick.

She is far from a dude like body, so I would hit it. However, I wouldn't wanna look at that face for the rest of my life....

I think it should be an SVTP requirement that when someone states they wouldnt hit because of issue x,y, and z they should have to produce a "case file" if you will, of girls theyve been with to compare. Lol like really? Id smash that and bang my dick on her abs like a ****ing drum set

Last edited by a moderator:

musclefan21

Established Member
I think it should be an SVTP requirement that when someone states they wouldnt hit because of issue x,y, and z they should have to produce a "case file" if you will, of girls theyve been with to compare. Lol like really? Id smash that and bang my dick on her abs like a ****ing drum set

Paging Mrs.....

Users who are viewing this thread