NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
done.jpg

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I guess. It's the same as saying 99% of people make less than $464,682. Which, if you grab a hundred people nearby, 1 of them will make that much or more. I don't know how the jobs in Denver are, but that seems pretty reasonable to me.
When you hear top one percent, I would bet those polled would guess that figure to be much higher to break into that category. Denver is quickly going up in price but not quite that far. Just shocked that under $1 Mil will get you into that category.

Stanger00

Established Member
the above is not funny
1e92843897_14977506.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/buffalo-bills-fan-who-fell-from-stadium-found-guilty/

Stadium video surveillance revealed that Hopkins, 29, slid partway down a railing and climbed back up to his seat several times before falling backward on his fifth slide. He tumbled 20 to 25 feet and landed on Mark Bratcher, injuring the man's head, neck and back.

Hopkins was not seriously hurt. But after the incident during the Nov. 17 Bills-New York Jets game, he lost his job in advertising and public relations and was banned from the stadium.

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
In regards to the guy falling off the upper deck, its only funny if no kids were around and nobody except for the asshole who thought he could fly got hurt. I looked as closely as I could. Didn't see anyone get hurt. Efff that guy.

mnewxcv

Established Member
In regards to the guy falling off the upper deck, its only funny if no kids were around and nobody except for the asshole who thought he could fly got hurt. I looked as closely as I could. Didn't see anyone get hurt. Efff that guy.

I googled for the story (since there was a time stamp and team names in the GIF) and apparently the dude he fell on was also taken to the hospital for "head injury", but I believe they were both fine.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
^^^ lmao!! Guy + cow = win

The tattoo is mispelled... Suposed to read semper fidelis

Users who are viewing this thread