NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
This made me laugh way harder than it probably should have. I was just reading down the posts(I "minus" them to go down the list) and this one just killed me.

kiwimouse.png

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
I don't turn wrenches anymore, but man, there was always that one tech that had to have the big dick swingin box. My Matco 4S, which is in my garage now, was always plenty. Hell I could probably roll out a sleeping bag and nap on top of that thing it's so long.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yep, there is always that guy that goes running out the shop when the tool truck rolls up. I used to work for a company that mfr ROVs' for oil exploration etc. There were a few guys there that probably took out second mortgages!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Ouch!

The GM at work pacific nw someplace) took one of the salemen out for a spin in a newly acquired Vette. Did not even make it 1 mile from the dealership. Salesman ended up with multiple fractures of both legs. If the car had hit the light pole 1 foot further back, he would be dead.

vette20075_zpsicw4b5mm.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
^^^^you ain't lying, just a little bit further back from the A-Pillar and could have been much worse.

Guessing from the Fire Chief's truck this happened in Bellevue, WA. The car was probably from Chevrolet of Bellevue , or maybe Lee Johnson Chevrolet? I have been up there a few times to the MS campus in Redmond.

Users who are viewing this thread