NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

nxhappy

Established Member
This is basically what I had to do to get to one of the bolts on my Evo X downpipe... LOL

6b76d7cad6f124ab249c4b0cdc0a132b.jpg
lol I hate when it comes to that point on a project .... then you find the nut/bolt and think "**** me"

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Uh...married for 24 years this year. I agree that the ladies say they don't care where you take them to eat, then when you suggest a place they say "oh no not there". I just didn't get the meme. Chick looks like the girl in the Clarks video "Better off without you."

I get it now though - it was a long week - I guess I was a little slow...

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Cool your jets Bromeo we're just busting balls. It's a HIGH probability with the cast of 315 lb. benching, 10 inch dick having, model dating, $250k/yr. making, 150 IQ touting bros on this site. :)

Uh...married for 24 years this year. I agree that the ladies say they don't care where you take them to eat, then when you suggest a place they say "oh no not there". I just didn't get the meme. Chick looks like the girl in the Clarks video "Better off without you."

I get it now though - it was a long week - I guess I was a little slow...

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Cool your jets Bromeo we're just busting balls. It's a HIGH probability with the cast of 315 lb. benching, 10 inch dick having, model dating, $250k/yr. making, 150 IQ touting bros on this site. :)

315? Is that all? What are you some kind of pencil necked geek?

$250K ? Is that, like, per week?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I think you meant incline not decline. Decline is easier than flat bench and much easier than incline.

Users who are viewing this thread