NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Is it too much to ask for a damn shelf in the men's room to put your stuff? Seriously... it's the 21st century in the USA!
20180105_085954-jpg.1455671

View attachment 1455671

InB4 Coiled03 tells you that's the price you pay when you decide you want to play Billy Badass and carry all the time.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
The Murder rate in my county in 2017 doubled over 2016 and all of those murders but 1 happened within 3 minutes drive of my house. I carry a gun everywhere I go and don't GAF what anyone else thinks...

Plus, this is a right to carry State and over 8 million residents have CC permits.

Now, take guns out of the picture... what do you guys do with your phone, keys, wallet, etc? I lost count of the number of times family and friends of mine told me their stuff ended up in the commode as the pants were on the way up or down. For most of my adult life I always put my stuff out of my pocket so it doesn't wind up in that dirty ass commode. So like I said, it'd be nice to have a shelf to put your stuff on.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Now, take guns out of the picture... what do you guys do with your phone, keys, wallet, etc? I lost count of the number of times family and friends of mine told me their stuff ended up in the commode as the pants were on the way up or down. For most of my adult life I always put my stuff out of my pocket so it doesn't wind up in that dirty ass commode. So like I said, it'd be nice to have a shelf to put your stuff on.

I would have to have a full on 10 alarm explosive diarrhea episode about to happen before I would use a public toilet. And at that point, I would not be worrying to much about where to set my things.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I would have to have a full on 10 alarm explosive diarrhea episode about to happen before I would use a public toilet. And at that point, I would not be worrying to much about where to set my things.

I have Crohn's disease... basically every day of my life... It sucks.

I found a picture of a dead guy who got shot several times including the side of the head, while trying to rob a cop at gun point and lost... Too much for this forum?

Zemedici

Established Member
I have Crohn's disease... basically every day of my life... It sucks.

I found a picture of a dead guy who got shot several times including the side of the head, while trying to rob a cop at gun point and lost... Too much for this forum?

no, post it!

i mean it may get deleted, but I'd post it anyway.

#Yolo

Users who are viewing this thread