NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
dySa7U0.gif

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member

So, the idiot pointing a gun at is buddy and the people in the lane next to them... yea, ban that guy for life. What did we not see that got his friend banned? It seems kind of stupid to ban someone for almost getting killed by someone they just happen to be with. Did they both do something or did Top Gun overreact when it comes to the by-stander?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So, the idiot pointing a gun at is buddy and the people in the lane next to them... yea, ban that guy for life. What did we not see that got his friend banned? It seems kind of stupid to ban someone for almost getting killed by someone they just happen to be with. Did they both do something or did Top Gun overreact when it comes to the by-stander?

If one is that stupid I am going to assume the other is too since he was pretty much unaware of what his friend was doing. I wouldn't take a chance with either one after that. The main idiot would be banned for life and the other guy I would let come back but I wouldn't let him shoot unsupervised until he is cleared by an RSO.

_Snake_

Established Member
Just a guess, but the dumb friend probably threw a temper tantrum over his buddy getting thrown out and got himself banned as well.

Edit - if I owned the range, I’d likely ban the friend to prevent a retaliatory attack. Imagine the friend returning to “target shoot” but starts shooting employees instead of paper once he’s Condition 1.

Users who are viewing this thread