NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Women want what they cant have, also women want what other women have. Dont believe me? Go to a bar with your buddies, then go to a bar with a beautiful woman. Get a woman for a wing man, thank me later.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Before marriage no looks, after marriage I have to bust out the big stick

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
48046407_10155921832933365_6194961790099521536_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

MFE

Established Member
Women want what they cant have, also women want what other women have. Dont believe me? Go to a bar with your buddies, then go to a bar with a beautiful woman. Get a woman for a wing man, thank me later.

After I got married and started wearing a ring, women came out of the ****ing woodwork. I thought to myself, thanks, bitches, I'm married now where the hell were you before. And sheeeit, I shoulda been wearing a cracker-jack ring for years now. I asked a platonic female friend what was up. Her answer amounted to, and I'm paraphrasing after all these years: You've been vetted. You've passed muster with a woman, and that's good enough for all the other women. If you're single, there might be something wrong with you.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
After I got married and started wearing a ring, women came out of the ****ing woodwork. I thought to myself, thanks, bitches, I'm married now where the hell were you before. And sheeeit, I shoulda been wearing a cracker-jack ring for years now. I asked a platonic female friend what was up. Her answer amounted to, and I'm paraphrasing after all these years: You've been vetted. You've passed muster with a woman, and that's good enough for all the other women. If you're single, there might be something wrong with you.
I played this game in Hawaii. Me and two buddies, all single bought cheap wedding bands and wore them in bars. We referred to ourselves as the He-Man, Woman-Haters Club. Chicks, both single and married approached us often. It was weird, but it worked.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

My buddy who was totally single used to wear a wedding band to the clubs and bars...dude slayed Em...****in slayed!

I hated him lol

Users who are viewing this thread