NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MG0h3

Established Member
Lulz...planter the tranny truck driver is even more hideous.
Lmao...tranny truck driver....can't make this shit up!

Those big manly broad shouldered 5 o'clock shadow having adams apple bulging trannys are hilarious. Plus when that dude was pacing back and forth he's even walking like a dude hahaha. So funny cause he's so frustrated that he'll never ever look like a woman.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lmao...tranny truck driver....can't make this shit up!

Those big manly broad shouldered 5 o'clock shadow having adams apple bulging trannys are hilarious. Plus when that dude was pacing back and forth he's even walking like a dude hahaha. So funny cause he's so frustrated that he'll never ever look like a woman.

Exactly, not even remotely close to passing as a woman...someone posted some pics of planter awhile back, there was even one of him with his semi truck. I wish that I could unsee that shit.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Screw that. Post em up. This has become one of the funniest topics for me.

eyewash.gif

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m way behind the curve here. Is Planter a person that people in the regular world should know, or an old forum personality?

Trannys are something I just can’t understand. How jacked up in the head do you have to be to decide your junk doesn’t match your brain?

Tranny pics are never-not funny.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I’m way behind the curve here. Is Planter a person that people in the regular world should know, or an old forum personality?

Trannys are something I just can’t understand. How jacked up in the head do you have to be to decide your junk doesn’t match your brain?

Tranny pics are never-not funny.

All im gonna say is: you cant unsee what youve seen. Go into smackdown and look. They’re in there waiting to be unearthed

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
Pics of Planter would catapult this thread into the stratosphere

Users who are viewing this thread