NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
If they haven't already then just give them the ammo and a day to mess around and Im sure they could. Once you are formally trained like that there isn't much you cant do.

I believe it. I used to think I was a hot shit until I got some very modest training, and realized just how little I knew/know.

MG0h3

Established Member
Faults the truck because he sucks, lol
Thats nothing. I got a call from my boss to head out to the desert to back up another Supervisor who was helping a guy get his brand new F250 unstuck.

I get there and see a service vehicle hooked up to a brand new F250 that looks like it went through a hurricane/sharknado/hail storm. Other Supe pulls me aside and says keep your head on a swivel; dude is nuts.

Turns out this guy got stuck and decided to take a hatchet to every inch of his truck. Like there wasn't six inches gap between hatchet marks; some being holes through the body panels.

I bust out my X jack (big bag that pumps up with exhaust and will lift I don't know how much but an F250 is easy). Crawl under the truck to stick it under the axle and holy shit; dude even hacked up the undercarriage, oil pan, everywhere I looked.

When I came out from under it he just grinned and said something like "I've got too many toys and it just stresses me out". Lol.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Thats nothing. I got a call from my boss to head out to the desert to back up another Supervisor who was helping a guy get his brand new F250 unstuck.

I get there and see a service vehicle hooked up to a brand new F250 that looks like it went through a hurricane/sharknado/hail storm. Other Supe pulls me aside and says keep your head on a swivel; dude is nuts.

Turns out this guy got stuck and decided to take a hatchet to every inch of his truck. Like there wasn't six inches gap between hatchet marks; some being holes through the body panels.

I bust out my X jack (big bag that pumps up with exhaust and will lift I don't know how much but an F250 is easy). Crawl under the truck to stick it under the axle and holy shit; dude even hacked up the undercarriage, oil pan, everywhere I looked.

When I came out from under it he just grinned and said something like "I've got too many toys and it just stresses me out". Lol.
That was a great read, but holy hell was that last line a great finisher, lmao.

MG0h3

Established Member
That was a great read, but holy hell was that last line a great finisher, lmao.

We wanted to get pictures but thought that might push him off what little ledge he was holding on to.

He had come over from San Diego to fly those gas powered helicopters. They wouldn't work, truck got stuck, and he snapped. Felt bad for him cause he was an older dude.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
We wanted to get pictures but thought that might push him off what little ledge he was holding on to.

He had come over from San Diego to fly those gas powered helicopters. They wouldn't work, truck got stuck, and he snapped. Felt bad for him cause he was an older dude.
I'd bet that's not the first thing he's destroyed.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

Usually people like that are known for outburst and losing their shit.

Remember many years ago, instructor of mine told me about a guy he know from the track. Was always a hothead. Apparently one day snapped something in the suspension on his late 70's Camaro and totaled it on the track. They got it off the track and in the pits he went off, went to town with a screwdriver all over the body, ripped deck out, and said "take this piece of shit to to the junkyard where it belongs".

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I believe it. I used to think I was a hot shit until I got some very modest training, and realized just how little I knew/know.

I was the opposite. I had a lot of training but never thought I was that good, just proficient. When I got out and was shooting with friends and shooting with guys who compete and are really good, and Im better or equal to them, is when I realized I was better than I thought.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Usually people like that are known for outburst and losing their shit.

Remember many years ago, instructor of mine told me about a guy he know from the track. Was always a hothead. Apparently one day snapped something in the suspension on his late 70's Camaro and totaled it on the track. They got it off the track and in the pits he went off, went to town with a screwdriver all over the body, ripped deck out, and said "take this piece of shit to to the junkyard where it belongs".

I could see that, pour years of blood sweat and tears into a car, then something catastrophic happens...that lights the match for the fuel bomb of emotion.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I could see that, pour years of blood sweat and tears into a car, then something catastrophic happens...that lights the match for the fuel bomb of emotion.
I'm short fused, but the few times something big happens, it's always a big hit seeing all that work go down the tubes. Never had the need to finish it off after it breaks though.

MG0h3

Established Member
I'm short fused, but the few times something big happens, it's always a big hit seeing all that work go down the tubes. Never had the need to finish it off after it breaks though.
Exactly.

When that's happened to me I take a step back and figure out what I can salvage or what the next step is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jmsa540

Established Member

What..the..

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread