NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

olympic

Established Member
Who says it’s only mustang guys crashing at C&C...viper clown trying to steal our thunder!

I've always wonder in these types of videos how a car can have so little traction? Are they running Walmart tires or is the street covered in sand or something? The Viper barely spun the tires and then slid for 100ft into the curb. Maybe the camera distrorts the speed and distances involved but it just doesn't look or sound realistic to me.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Got to love the idiots with guaranteed shut boxes running up screaming like monkeys because they got new YouTube film for their shitty stucco videos.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I agree 100%. The crowd is toxic and wants failure instead of a bad ass car making a pull down the street

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I've always wonder in these types of videos how a car can have so little traction? Are they running Walmart tires or is the street covered in sand or something? The Viper barely spun the tires and then slid for 100ft into the curb. Maybe the camera distrorts the speed and distances involved but it just doesn't look or sound realistic to me.

I blame low profile tires with stiff sidewalls and overly stiff suspensions. Once it snaps it's too late. Think Power wheels kids car

Last edited:

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
upload_2019-10-26_21-54-2.png

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Tires are cold after sitting at C&C for hours. Performance tires don't have much grip until they have some heat in them. Notice in the video that the Viper is not leaving black stripes as it spins.

With racing slicks, it's like driving on ice for the first half lap. Every racing driver has, at some point, spun on their out lap because there's so little grip available.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Tires are cold after sitting at C&C for hours. Performance tires don't have much grip until they have some heat in them. Notice in the video that the Viper is not leaving black stripes as it spins.

With racing slicks, it's like driving on ice for the first half lap. Every racing driver has, at some point, spun on their out lap because there's so little grip available.
Well, warming them on the curb isn’t ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread