My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
View attachment 1675521

“My Type-R Avalon is fast!”-Cockbruhs

S7OB5YWS66KXJD7F37PSWGG5CQ.jpg

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Man we don’t have either up here. I’ve always wanted to try both these places if I ever go west. Is one far superior to the other?
I have had the pleasure of having just about all the burgers that always seem to pop up in these arguments. In n Out, 5G, Whattaburger, etc. There’s no substitute for In n Out. It’s just better.

boost88

Established Member
I have had the pleasure of having just about all the burgers that always seem to pop up in these arguments. In n Out, 5G, Whattaburger, etc. There’s no substitute for In n Out. It’s just better.
Got my mouth watering for a cheeseburger and chocolate shake from in and out

Only good part about communist California is the food

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

In and out is a disappoint. I’m gonna go ahead and give it to 5guys for fast food burger places.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Man we don’t have either up here. I’ve always wanted to try both these places if I ever go west. Is one far superior to the other?
*Everything in this post is my opinion, don't argue with me about what's better, you might xyz better for you, but this is what I like.*

Drunk food...whataburger for sure. Had them all over in FLA.

And, just like I said last time this came up, five guys is great but is expensive IMHO (I also don't consider it "fastfood" personally; fastfood = able to order, pay, and get food without leaving car and you can't do that at 5g)

Checkers/Rallys has the best fastfood fries

OoOoOo iN n OuT sEcReT mEnU iS aMaZiNg
Oh, you mean the shit the people working there hate to ring up, hate to make, and probably spit in? If it was so amazing, they'd put it on the regular menu.

Posts and likes are not mine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread