NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
I’ve been a lot of places but I feel like only the western states have those type of “Pete’s Burgers, or Jim’s Burgers” type restaurants. Like the ones that have actual flame broiled, made to order food with those thick ass fries. Almost like a mom and pop place but they’re like chain restaurants sort of.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve been a lot of places but I feel like only the western states have those type of “Pete’s Burgers, or Jim’s Burgers” type restaurants. Like the ones that have actual flame broiled, made to order food with those thick ass fries. Almost like a mom and pop place but they’re like chain restaurants sort of.

Sounds like Fuddruckers

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Yup.

Soyboys will want to take it In N Out. The Chad's are gonna eat Whataburger.

Нет!

Arizona and Texas has way better food selection.

935DF6D2-43E4-422B-8744-4111701DE020.gif

wckdvnm

Established Member

No. Not even close. There’s fudruckers out here. Someone with a better mind to describe, and knowledge of what I’m talking about hopefully chimes in.

So cal has places like that. They are very county based from my experience. Toms may be the most famous in SoCal they put chili on everything and are 24 hours.

FJohnny

Established Member
Toms may be the most famous in SoCal they put chili on everything and are 24 hours.

Chili on everything?

Mmmmm....yeah....I could live like that.

Thank God you didn't add, "And then smother it in bacon". I woulda bin diggin' a tunnel aimed south....

blownstang01

Established Member
5 guys fries are just US #2 shitty russet potatoes. They aren't even frying style potatoes, that's why they are all brown because the sugars are off and it makes them taste like crap. Look at the difference between In N Out vs 5G. I supply the new In N Out here in CO and they served 32,000 orders of fries their first day lmao. Those are all hand cut.... They cut 10 pallets worth of potatoes... 23,000 lbs @ a 12 oz average tuber size is 30,665 potatoes that were hand cut in one day. Pretty crazy.

Man, I like 5G fries. I would say best around....but admittedly don't go to fast food restaurants much. Also, we don't have In n Out here.

patc84

Established Member
culvers is the shit, so glad they are in florida.

How about Portillos?

used to go all the time when i lived up north in chi.

Users who are viewing this thread