NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

wckdvnm

Established Member
look here you SOB, Texas Messicans >Cali Messicans!!!

Alright alright y’all are closer to the better looking ones; Selena is primarily why you guys win there. If most of them didn’t take to the Cali kool-aid easily it wouldn’t be bad... but like my wife and Texas Mexican Americans the Mexican states bordering Texas have just better people (mind wise) than those in Cali and that’s due to the state they grew up in and their values.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
The important question is not where the best tacos are, but instead, how do you eat them. I like to take 2 tacos and kind of hold them together at an angle, getting the tortilla openings close together so I can eat both at the same time.
Almost like where the blades of scissors come together?....

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
The last 2 pages was a lot of faggotry from Texan's and Californian's about who has better Mexican food based on who has the most Mexicans and different Mexican's. GTFOH. Keep your peasant food.
Love this comment
Almost like where the blades of scissors come together?....
no stupid. Like two pair of scissors scissoring.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Apparently In N Out is now Texas’ favorite burger! Lmao!

43a544772a4cd5bdaa79efbc948482a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
Alright alright y’all are closer to the better looking ones; Selena is primarily why you guys win there. If most of them didn’t take to the Cali kool-aid easily it wouldn’t be bad... but like my wife and Texas Mexican Americans the Mexican states bordering Texas have just better people (mind wise) than those in Cali and that’s due to the state they grew up in and their values.

Eva Longoria is from S TX too

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Yeah unfortunately we just don't get a chance to travel around and try food in different cities all over the continent.

View attachment 1698269
I do travel around the country for my job and when I do my food of choice is always steak, Aged, thick, crusty, and rare. I don't care if I ever eat another taco.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread