NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
4F05A0D8-7183-435C-94AC-D547CA633836.jpeg

_Snake_

Established Member
Truth. May have been that way in the past and is probably that way for a lot of components, but think of all the guns and parts you want and ask why they are so expensive? Because they are military contracted parts. Optics are a good example: Elcan, Trijicon, Eotech, Aimpoint, etc. They are usually the best and you have rifles and LMGs that are used that are very high quality as well. There's a lot of gear that could be better but it is far from low quality.

The military awards contracts to the lowest bidder. Just saying.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The military awards contracts to the lowest bidder. Just saying.

I've seen the cost lists for infantry armament. My M4 was nearly $1300 for just the rifle and my rifle mounted infrared optic was over $25k. Then you have the HK IAR that replaced the 249 which was not a case of cheapest bidder as they were specifically looking for an AR platform rifle that could take over for a stout LMG. HK was one of the only ones who could provide that level of performance while sustaining heavy abuse.

The way they decide on equipment now in the past 5-10 years especially is completely different than before. The focus has been very much on outfitting regular infantry with high quality gear.

_Snake_

Established Member
I've seen the cost lists for infantry armament. My M4 was nearly $1300 for just the rifle and my rifle mounted infrared optic was over $25k. Then you have the HK IAR that replaced the 249 which was not a case of cheapest bidder as they were specifically looking for an AR platform rifle that could take over for a stout LMG. HK was one of the only ones who could provide that level of performance while sustaining heavy abuse.

The way they decide on equipment now in the past 5-10 years especially is completely different than before. The focus has been very much on outfitting regular infantry with high quality gear.

Its far better now than when I first enlisted, and I can support my opinion in two words: shelter half. Lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread