NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

4MuscleMachines

Established Member
6nuuty.jpg

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
If this is real you know the cashier was dying inside. LOL!!

I used to work at a pharmacy when I was in high-school. Well, this teacher was a real bitch to me all the time and I'd constantly get yelled at by her (I was a bit of a stick-shitter in my day...).

Well, she had her prescription called in and *I* filled it. It was for a diaphragm. I purposely left out the "insert" tool so that she'd have to ask for it when she came in.

Later during my shift, she came by in the drive-thru and with a huge smile, I handed it to her. She looked in the bag and kind of paused with a confused look on her face. I said "is there else I can help you with Ms. X?" So she hesitated and said "Um, I'd like to speak to the pharmacist." I said "Sure".

She asked him for the insert tool and since we were in a rush he just handed it off to me: "Hey, get a diaphragm insert tool for the customer at the window". I grabbed one and put on a huge grin as I handed it to her and said "Thank you, is there anything else we can help you with?"

She was red and said "No, that's it" and drove off. It was no big deal to me, it's just a diaphragm.... but to her, it was very embarrassing and quite personal I suppose. That was quite pleasing...

-N

Last edited:

SweetP8402

Established Member
I used to work at a pharmacy when I was in high-school. Well, this teacher was a real bitch to me all the time and I'd constantly get yelled at by her (I was a bit of a stick-shitter in my day...).

Well, she had her prescription called in and *I* filled it. It was for a diaphragm. I purposely left out the "insert" tool so that she'd have to ask for it when she came in.

Later during my shift, she came by in the drive-thru and with a huge smile, I handed it to her. She looked in the bag and kind of paused with a confused look on her face. I said "is there else I can help you with Ms. X?" So she hesitated and said "Um, I'd like to speak to the pharmacist." I said "Sure".

She asked him for the insert tool and since we were in a rush he just handed it off to me: "Hey, get a diaphragm insert tool for the customer at the window". I grabbed one and put on a huge grin as I handed it to her and said "Thank you, is there anything else we can help you with?"

She was red and said "No, that's it" and drove off. It was no big deal to me, it's just a diaphragm.... but to her, it was very embarrassing and quite personal I suppose. That was quite pleasing...

-N

That is so awesome! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread