NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
lol1.jpg

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Do yall remember that YouTube video of that Taliban dressed dude throwing down a duffle bag and then running away? I can't find it. I need to see the one where the guy is trying to run away and he's running up the down escalator. Shits hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Do yall remember that YouTube video of that Taliban dressed dude throwing down a duffle bag and then running away? I can't find it. I need to see the one where the guy is trying to run away and he's running up the down escalator. Shits hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sounds like a Vitaly style prank. He used to do stuff like that or walk up in a suit, place a briefcase and then walk away.

Established Member

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Took me a while to figure it out, but she is the young version of crazy old Darlene Snell from the show Ozark.
Holy shit! Youre right. She sure as hell is that old bat, but a younger version. That actress must have at least some type of skeleton buried in her back yard. She plays a real good crazy lady. If thats all acting, she needs an Oscar and an Emmy yesterday. She gives me the creeps.

Established Member
Right. I saw the post and the whole hit it or not routine and was like, better not answer that one until I figure out why she looked so familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread