NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
all these STFU commentators are right where they need to be...behind a keyboard. cuz if any of you had the balls to say that to my face, which i highly doubt, i would show you just how "black" i can be.

LOL hypocrite.

"You're tough behind a keyboard, so I'm going to tell you how tough I can be while behind a keyboard."

Get over it douche. You don't even know what racism is and you're playing the race card, which is another stereotype that YOU are helping perpetuate.

Last edited:

Fang

Established Member
A little long but well worth the ear.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbppTv4pCGQ"]YouTube - "RACIST? OR FUNNY? Gift Basket Prank" - Gabriel Iglesias (uncensored)[/nomedia]

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
what is funny about black people and fried chicken?? no one else likes fried chicken but black people?? no one like watermelon but blacks?? you obviously have no idea how racism is furthered...by images and ideas like that. it is ignorant to think that this is something that is funny along with the rest of the stereotypes that others have mentioned. many of the "jokes" on this thread are funny, however a good number of them are offensive to women as well as blacks. i doubt you would find jokes about white men having small dicks funny even though that is a stereotype. i don't see any of those posted.

you must be a white man or feel that you are to think that things like race don't matter anymore. that is the only group of people i know that feel race no longer matters. you don't know history if you don't know that these types of images perpetuate racist thoughts and ideas.

and if you are free to post it then i should be free to comment on it. i thought this idea of freedom of speech was not limited to ignorant speech only.

all these STFU commentators are right where they need to be...behind a keyboard. cuz if any of you had the balls to say that to my face, which i highly doubt, i would show you just how "black" i can be.

129529156481.jpg

stereotypes.gif

hiding-watermelon1-500x333.gif

images.gif

black-morals-asain-driving.gif

white-people-stole-my-car.gif

umad.gif

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I never get involved in these 'little tiffs' but I have to ask, bigsterl97, why didn't you make it a point to say this pic is racist?
I'll just leave this here

white_people_cant_dance_trollcat2.jpg

Any of you guys offended? No? Didn't think so.

I hate how PC the world has become and how the double standard is in full effect with a lot of things. It's like people saying 'Happy Holidays' at Christmas time instead of saying 'Merry Christmas.'

Well congratulations to you, that was about the least intelligent thing you could say. You have been successful in completely contradicting yourself.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
you must be a white man or feel that you are to think that things like race don't matter anymore. that is the only group of people i know that feel race no longer matters. you don't know history if you don't know that these types of images perpetuate racist thoughts and ideas.

and if you are free to post it then i should be free to comment on it. i thought this idea of freedom of speech was not limited to ignorant speech only.

Man, bitch shut the **** up. Youre the one behind a keyboard acting like internet tough guy.

The only people that think "Racism" is still the evil white man are lazy ass blacks that continually use it to justify why they fail at life. Funny how immediately you go to "the white man" comment.....racist much yourself? GTFO.

If we cant make fun of ourselves, who can we make fun of?

Last edited:

bigsterl97

Established Member
I never get involved in these 'little tiffs' but I have to ask, bigsterl97, why didn't you make it a point to say this pic is racist?

I hate how PC the world has become and how the double standard is in full effect with a lot of things. It's like people saying 'Happy Holidays' at Christmas time instead of saying 'Merry Christmas.'

Well congratulations to you, that was about the least intelligent thing you could say. You have been successful in completely contradicting yourself.

because its a picture of a cat, not a white man dancing like a cat.

greenflash00

Established Member
Can we get back to the funnies guys? :shrug:

There are literally thousands of pictures on this thread that someone, could somehow find offensive. If you don't like it then don't look at it. I'm sure the moderators are more than capable of taking down a post if it gets to far.

Let's just all enjoy the awesomeness that is this thread. :rockon:

Jack Burton

Established Member

Easy bro, we don't want you to do a 187 all up in our ass.

Users who are viewing this thread