Established Member
e49977d6ce.jpg

2608e83c37.jpg

4620fa17d6.jpg

This is gold :):)

E-mails from an Asshole

CASSPER

Established Member
Is that really true about him sleeping for a few minutes from the COBRA bite... ? If so, wow. :eek:

kind of unrelated but i was curious about this too. from debrain.net-
"The honey badger can withstand the venom of a snakebite that could kill an elephant"
and from wiki- "The skin is also tough enough to resist several machete blows. The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a powerful rifle, as their skin is almost impervious to arrows and spears."
i dont know how much of this is true but still:eek:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
"The honey badger can withstand the venom of a snakebite that could kill an elephant"
and from wiki- "The skin is also tough enough to resist several machete blows. The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a powerful rifle, as their skin is almost impervious to arrows and spears."

Oh its true, they are badass mofos

[youtube_browser]c81bcjyfn6U[/youtube_browser]

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member

I posted this some time ago. It has the video Phatty posted, but you need to read the article itself. It's hilarious: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/737697-6-animals-just-dont-give-f.html

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
[YOUTUBE_BROWSER]FK_CKtYCRIc[/YOUTUBE_BROWSER]
[YOUTUBE_BROWSER]5_sfnQDr1-o[/YOUTUBE_BROWSER]

Users who are viewing this thread