W1bkL.png

UZmL6.jpg

KXTj7.png

fnJzb.png

Nu2xi.png

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh21j6M13NUYrxbeg7]Video: Maury Clip Of The Week: Man Flipping Off The Stage & Doing Things When He Finds Out He's Not The Father! "I Aint The Pappy.. I Aint The Pappy!!"[/ame]

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
LOL the gf one in the car with the windows down is so effing true!

This is a good page.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
"I Aint The Pappy.. I Aint The Pappy!!"[/url]

:lol:

Girl and grandma got OWNED on national TV! I love when Maury says the guy isn't the father, and the woman was wrong. HAHA!

This one is EPIC! This girl has been on the Maury show 6 times bringing 4 different men to prove they were the father of one of 3 kids. Wow! This girl is a HOE! She even admits to forging the dudes name on the birth certificate. DUMB HOE! lol

[youtube_browser]TEP-j-IqqQg[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

M3xpress

Established Member
:lol:

Girl and grandma got OWNED on national TV! I love when Maury says the guy isn't the father, and the woman was wrong. HAHA!

This one is EPIC! This girl has been on the Maury show 6 times bringing 4 different men to prove they were the father of one of 3 kids. Wow! This girl is a HOE! She even admits to forging the dudes name on the birth certificate. DUMB HOE! lol

Those things are ridiculous, but I love the reactions when the guys come out not the father.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member

2zgf8mo.jpg

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Some of the herp/derps were funny as hell, now everyone thinks they are a comedian and makes their own and tries to post as luls....not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread