NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
one day you'll get t-boned at an intersection and all manner of emergency service will come to pull you out of the wreckage, and a you'll hear a cop say "hey i know that dude, he post on svtp, he thinks we're jokes" and then he'll lean down and whisper in your ear softly "pwned"

So, you're saying cops are mean, vindictive, power hungry dochebags who will get in the way of an EMT trying to save a guys life so they can extract revenge on a dying man, when they should be directing traffic and gathering evidence for their report. I gotch ya', and I totally agree w/you...//

BTW, how was the short bus ride to school today, did the big kid pick on you again?
-
-
-

Last edited:

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
Hey fellas, quit with all the asshat cop talk and more funny. Its not hard

things-rick-astley-will-never-do62.jpg

gregorio

Established Member
FSbUF.gif

^^what the cops handing out tickets, waiting for something to happen feel like when they're sitting on the side of the road

Last edited:

Ecarlcl

Established Member
WURD!!!

W/O their ****ing radar and ladar they'd actually have to do some work to catch you speeding, like the good 'ol days. One wonders if radar & ladar will lead to higher rates of congestive heart failure among LEO's, at least the LEO in that pic appears to be a candidate...I bet there's a couple donuts sitting on the passenger seat...

Weren't they all let go after a traffic stop, only to commit further crimes?

I've been playing the game for 32 years now, I still play it the same way, you Boy's in Blue are the ones who've perverted it. How's it feel to be the enforcement arm for a corrupt government revenue generating system? If it was truly about safety and enforcing the laws there would be reasonable fines and harsher point systems, instead of the other way around.

I don't care about who you catch or how, when or where, the VC fine system in most states is corrupt; also, equating domestic and foreign murderous terrorists and serial killers to disgruntled VC infraction violators is so wrong, Barney, I suggest you seek psychiatric help. Stuff that in your 'STFU' pipe and smoke it...

Damn. Someone sure is buttmad over a speeding ticket..

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Damn. Someone sure is buttmad over a speeding ticket..

Funny thing is, you assume it's just one ticket...Like I said, I've been playing the game for 32 years, I couldn't even tell you how many tickets I've gotten over the years. But I can tell you I'm still winning at the game, by probably a 5000 to 1, and when I get caught, I own up if the ticket is legit and pay the fine or do the time, sometimes both... No, I'm a professional, habitual violator of vehicle code laws and I will most likely go to my grave as one, they'll never get me off the road.

BTW, I've never been in an accident, at least not with another car/person; now on the track I've tussled with a few other racecars, but never on public roads. I also drive 60-75K miles a year since starting my business 21 years ago.

EDIT: I know what this thread is for, so I'm done with this topic UNLESS someone else keeps it rollin' to which I may reply in kind.

Here's another addition for the good of the forum/thread:

-------------
DosMan1911.jpg

Last edited:

ATFPat

Established Member
Cop bashing even in a funny thread. I always like how people judge a group of people from a few examples/experience. You can pull video of any career and see poor judgement/power trip/freak outs. I always get a laugh when people refer police as a kid that got picked on in school or a power hungry individual. BTW, I love donuts!

Back to the funnies!

94cobramike

Established Member
Not sure how many of these are reposts since 2007.... Im pretty sure I have been through every page in this thread over the last few years.. dont remember seeing any :shrug:

IMG_0452.jpg

wipe.jpg

traindelay.jpg

penis.jpg

humerus.jpg

johnnyrocket

Established Member
[youtube_browser]JdjDqY-FnSQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube_browser]

I showed this to my Dad today and thought there might be others that haven't seen it. It's a repost from way back when. Still funny:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread