NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
TornadoTracks_4fbd458d255c5.jpg

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Before this turns into a bash the west coast thread, cut the crap? P.s. I'm from Cali and have been to every state. All have their great/really bad things. If it was based only on what you see/hear on tv, new jersey would be full of meat head guidos like on te jersey shore. I'd like to remind you it's called the garden state for a reason. Absolutely beautiful. Now, back to the funny.

NoMonica!

I'm Naked...
Established Member
Before this turns into a bash the west coast thread, cut the crap? P.s. I'm from Cali and have been to every state. All have their great/really bad things. If it was based only on what you see/hear on tv, new jersey would be full of meat head guidos like on te jersey shore. I'd like to remind you it's called the garden state for a reason. Absolutely beautiful. Now, back to the funny.
im from maryland, been to jersey alot, full of meat heads, douche bags, and trash. and they've spread along the east coast. southpark had it right

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
[youtube_browser]mA-V2y7-rLA[/youtube_browser]

:lol::lol::lol:

God i ****ing love this. Everything from the boogers running down his nose the whole video to how bad his spelling in the video description is. The spelling makes me feel as though he is dead serious about this.

LOL i cant even tell if hes serious

[youtube_browser]gjUEiVICt4M[/youtube_browser]

edity: omg he is

[youtube_browser]BFWSEcG5Gik[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread