NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

oldmodman

Established Member
Try that on me and you'll see just how easily a little Focus hatchback can make a semi sit still in traffic. :beer:

I saw exactly that happen on the 405 south. It think it was 1983

The little boxed in car just stopped. CHP motorcycle pulled up within 30 seconds. From what I remember seeing on the news that night three of the truck drivers were arrested.

Last edited:

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
spider.jpg

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
You will love it, i have been a skydive instructor for almost 2 years now. It never gets boring :rockon:

Hell ya man, that's super cool! I can't wait, one of the highlights of this summer for sure.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
The fart in the meeting one is great. Best reactions. At least it wasn't: everyone get up and head to the door. Or: Who did that. They just laughed and tried to keep going.

KYSVT

Banned
I'm gonna start AFF hopefully in about a month:banana:

Hell yes, going for your A license i guess? If you need any study material or details let me know. Relax, Arch and have fun. :beer:

Hell ya man, that's super cool! I can't wait, one of the highlights of this summer for sure.

Yeah I'd say it will be THE highlight of your summer, not a lot in this world compares to falling from 13,500' @ 120 mph. Make sure it is a recorded tandem and it will count towards a A license if you ever decide to get one. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread