NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I think they went over ok the first couple of times they were posted, I still get a chuckle out of them.
So.....
seal_approval.jpg

4323harry-potter-references-500x193.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
^ this will not end well.

Butt hurt in 3...2...

And yeah I knew they would piss off some people lol. I put them on fb and some of my family said I should take them down. I told them im just trying to spread the good word. Of course I added some subtitles... like the boxing one "I told ya Johnny...he had no chance of beating jesus". On the pillow fight one i said "jesus... not so hard". Yeah my church going fam didnt think it was funny...i just lol'ed and told them to deal with it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm just going to link this because if I posted the picture you guys would hate me for having to scroll through this and I would probably get banned lol. This is what 29 million cars looks like which is the total number now for GM's recall. I didn't even scratch the surface trying to scroll through it.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jsvine/29-million-cars?bffbnews&s=mobile

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
I'm just going to link this because if I posted the picture you guys would hate me for having to scroll through this and I would probably get banned lol. This is what 29 million cars looks like which is the total number now for GM's recall. I didn't even scratch the surface trying to scroll through it.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jsvine/29-million-cars?bffbnews&s=mobile
Im not gonna lie, i tried to scroll through it all. It took 5 minutes to scroll 1/4 of the way down on my phone and i gave up.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Im not gonna lie, i tried to scroll through it all. It took 5 minutes to scroll 1/4 of the way down on my phone and i gave up.

I actually really want to see how long it takes but it ain't happening while on my phone! I couldn't even get the sidebar to move from the top of my screen lol.

Users who are viewing this thread