NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jenkins_1120

Established Member
e016b6560a3693a135161f960c412a8b.jpg

d6aa454315133ae7dfdab1a6bde2330d.jpg

mustang addict

Established Member
I can't even comprehend the level that this is on right now.
a403ce4ce1ed8d50de85cf5509ab2b28.jpg

It's petty. Distasteful. And beneath the dignity of the White House. And when we turn around someday to ask what the hell happened to a once great nation we can show this picture as well as what most things the progressives have done over the last 100 years.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
It's petty. Distasteful. And beneath the dignity of the White House. And when we turn around someday to ask what the hell happened to a once great nation we can show this picture as well as what most things the progressives have done over the last 100 years.
Yeah in the same manner letting inter-racial couples ruined the nation, only a man and woman should be able to spit Bible Verses then cheat, get divorced, and have children out of wedlock.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
No. If people want to choose who they want to be with I don't care. I care about the fact the gov't chose a side. Shit is getting out of hand and it's only going to be a matter of time before to much fuel was added to the fire.

Last edited:

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
No. If people want to choose who they want to be with I don't care. I care about the fact the gov't chose a side. Shit is getting out of hand and it's only going to be a matter of time before to much fuel was added to the fire.

You are aware that being married is recognized and granted by the government? Offering benefits to one person and not the other simply because they believe something different is the exact reason the USA was created.

599609_405289752855505_755680037_n.jpg

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I don't see how this is "NWS Pics that make you lol" :shrug:

Take that shit somewhere else.

Yeah, if you think its funny that the government took a stand for its citizens rights FINALLY, then you are a POS. I hope one day I get to smoke a blunt at one of my gay friends weddings.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Yeah, if you think its funny that the government took a stand for its citizens rights FINALLY, then you are a POS. I hope one day I get to smoke a blunt at one of my gay friends weddings.

You're a POS if you believe that "We The People" aren't the government. The government isn't a third party!

Back to the funny pics.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I actually think a lot of the gays are getting screwed, they had a legit excuse to not get married until now...

Users who are viewing this thread