NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
What IS that?
I just looked at my meter and it's about six inches across. That makes that monster about 18" across. That doesn't require just a fire. It needs a volcano!

It's a Huntsman Spider. They're the 2nd largest spider in the world behind the Goliath Bird Eating Tarantula.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
This man was enjoying a beautiful day outside with his pretty blonde wife when he suddenly noticed a thug harassing her. Unfortunately for the bullying punk, this turned out to be a HUGE mistake…

[youtube_browser]e14eu4Zbink[/youtube_browser]

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This man was enjoying a beautiful day outside with his pretty blonde wife when he suddenly noticed a thug harassing her. Unfortunately for the bullying punk, this turned out to be a HUGE mistake…

[youtube_browser]e14eu4Zbink[/youtube_browser]

OGwned!

To bad it's fake...

Last edited:

Joewee500

Established Member
I've seen a guys face after getting smashed with a bottle. Definitely not like the movies. Broken eye socket with lots of stitches.

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
My neighbor a few doors down got hit on the side of the head. In the downward slashing of the bottle, it took part of his ear, and cut a huge gash from behind the ear towards the center of his neck. Stopped just short of the adams apple area. Big scar. Definitely not like the movies. I hear he was asking for an ass kicking that night, though. LOL.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Ginnie Springs in Fla on Memorial Day weekend a few years ago a few people died. Scuba divers drowned in an underwater cave, a little kid got hit by a car, mayhem. Complete shit show. A fight broke out and an empty bottle of Jack Daniels was thrown at a guy. It hit the guy and shattered on his head. The neck of the bottle flew off and struck the person standing next to him, slicing his throat. Fell to the ground, couldn't breathe. Helicopter came but couldn't land (it's a campground with a bunch of trees and crap). They threw him in to the bed of a truck to get him to a nearby field so heli could get him. I remember the truck having to do a 3 point turn; the amount of blood that poured out of the bed when the truck changed direction will stay with me forever, looked like the Shining.

Don't screw around with glass

Blackness03

Established Member
2pVlBpo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread