Established Member
Premium Member
13240047_1151489181569383_7192187875383483690_n.jpg
I'm missing the lolz :shrug:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
His drill sergeant about tear him a new one?

Except this could be at the All American Game or whatever in San Antonio. The Hooters chicks were there taking pictures with soldiers and even the DSs that were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Why would a PVT be out in the wilderness while still having a DS(meaning he's in bootcamp)?

Because you can get pinned your rank before you are out of bootcamp. I got mine like a week before I graduated I believe so they are probably almost done and went to the game as a final outing event or whatever.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Why would a PVT be out in the wilderness while still having a DS(meaning he's in bootcamp)?

There is a HS football game in San Antonio for the top HS seniors that is sponsored by the Army. In AIT, not Basic, we were given the opportunity to attend. There were DSs there as we were still in training and not considered Prior Service and we were in uniform. I got my picture taken with some Hooters Chicks.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Because you can get pinned your rank before you are out of bootcamp. I got mine like a week before I graduated I believe so they are probably almost done and went to the game as a final outing event or whatever.

Wasnt asking about his rank.

There is a HS football game in San Antonio for the top HS seniors that is sponsored by the Army. In AIT, not Basic, we were given the opportunity to attend. There were DSs there as we were still in training and not considered Prior Service and we were in uniform. I got my picture taken with some Hooters Chicks.

Interesting. Didnt know you would have drill sergeants after basic or there was any way to be in public while in basic/ait. We definitely never had that chance.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Interesting. Didnt know you would have drill sergeants after basic or there was any way to be in public while in basic/ait. We definitely never had that chance.

We actually had fewer liberties at AIT than everyone else I know. Basic we had nothing. And yes, Drills at AIT. I heard not now though.

Anyway, more funnies!

Users who are viewing this thread