NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

joshcarp81

Established Member
yeah one set of doors with full length fixed or casements flanking....... cheap doors? i actually had a customer ask me if i could change the swing on a closet door..... like a coat closet door, to swing in......my reply was "really....... think about that one." it was a 2'0" door and it would have swung in but what would you have kept in there a hand broom in the corner?
He got it after he thought about it and apologized! hahaha

Equalbracket

Established Member
yeah one set of doors with full length fixed or casements flanking....... cheap doors? i actually had a customer ask me if i could change the swing on a closet door..... like a coat closet door, to swing in......my reply was "really....... think about that one." it was a 2'0" door and it would have swung in but what would you have kept in there a hand broom in the corner?
He got it after he thought about it and apologized! hahaha

I'm a plumber so not sure on the cost, but this builder is pretty new and has no construction experience hes a fireman. All of our builders are custom only, yet this guy somehow talks all his customers into white hardy siding and multiple dormers, and other tasteless ideas.

Fixer Upper is huge here, and everyone copies the stupid shit they do, and want to move a toilet or shower after the slab is poured. "Well lets just move this and that"

Dealing with people with tons of $ but lack common sense seems to be the norm.

mosconiac

Established Member
8crZTil.gif

Users who are viewing this thread