NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
c_oc=AQm_2K__1weXFVLg0xSYB67Stw2r8lSQVVPBsDdktXTDZrVsParnm6dl1Cko20hTOhE&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

6e915624851e7fb61dd0d0d6998caa94.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I love the "I got a guy who can do it cheaper" or "This other shop never charges me for that" people. It actually makes me happy when they say it now because every time I get to respond with "Okay then, why didn't you have them do it in the first place? Why did you come here?" After that it's just queue the excuses and backtracking.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I love the "I got a guy who can do it cheaper" or "This other shop never charges me for that" people. It actually makes me happy when they say it now because every time I get to respond with "Okay then, why didn't you have them do it in the first place? Why did you come here?" After that it's just queue the excuses and backtracking.
I had one of those call me, with "okay, well some others will do it cheaper, but if they can't do it soon, I'll call you back". Told him no you wont, because I won't help you.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I had one of those call me, with "okay, well some others will do it cheaper, but if they can't do it soon, I'll call you back". Told him no you wont, because I won't help you.

I think the one that pisses me off the most is "You're charging $375 for the AC compressor? I can get it at the auto store for $300". It's called a mark-up buddy. We're here to make money. Cant keep a shop running by selling parts at cost which is what they offered you. If you want to go buy the Compressor for $300 then have fun doing the job on your own because I dont install customer supplied parts.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I think the one that pisses me off the most is "You're charging $375 for the AC compressor? I can get it at the auto store for $300". It's called a mark-up buddy. We're here to make money. Cant keep a shop running by selling parts at cost which is what they offered you. If you want to go buy the Compressor for $300 then have fun doing the job on your own because I dont install customer supplied parts.
I've definitely hit my limit with being civil to idiots. Just don't have it in me anymore.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I've definitely hit my limit with being civil to idiots. Just don't have it in me anymore.

My boss hired me specifically to handle the customers so he wouldn't have to again, and mostly because of the idiot customers at that. Once I learned how they treated shitty customers I started to feel right in my element with what I could get away with. My boss' girlfriend a while back told a woman that was being a bitch about the cost to go home and have her husband **** her for once so she would stop being such a ****... it was right in front of her son too. I laughed... her son laughed... we still got paid, but that was a lot further than I would ever go lol.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
My boss hired me specifically to handle the customers so he wouldn't have to again, and mostly because of the idiot customers at that. Once I learned how they treated shitty customers I started to feel right in my element with what I could get away with. My boss' girlfriend a while back told a woman that was being a bitch about the cost to go home and have her husband **** her for once so she would stop being such a ****... it was right in front of her son too. I laughed... her son laughed... we still got paid, but that was a lot further than I would ever go lol.
Jesus...you all hiring? lol

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Jesus...you all hiring? lol

Lol very small shop. There's only like 3 of us full time but they have been there for 27 years so we dont have to take any shit from anyone anymore. Some of the reviews are great reads though. Customers always come in and make comments about how funny they are to read and my boss' replies to some of them.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Lol very small shop. There's only like 3 of us full time but they have been there for 27 years so we dont have to take any shit from anyone anymore. Some of the reviews are great reads though. Customers always come in and make comments about how funny they are to read and my boss' replies to some of them.
Oh man, if you don't want to post up your shop, copy some of those reviews at some point so we can all enjoy, lol.

byeofcr

Established Member
They were federal agents too weren't they? Probably had a little more background and a little more training than local PD do.

Haven’t checked this thread in a min. But that’s not necessarily true. Training is different PD to PD. Besides the required training, we train with the feds a lot.
I just think he picked the wrong state and courthouse lol

Users who are viewing this thread