Premium Member
8acb3eb1804cc2eabe64da8f2a97847b.jpeg
5036e5f965337d65c52f957329e47009.jpeg
ffaa8a45fb81b10f32344d6c2fdd1a64.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ozsctpk

Established Member
****ing mad dog.

That brings up memories that I don't entirely remember.

**** yea I liked the green and the blue. A bong rip and chug a MD night night

Edit: or we would chug Steele reserves out of the freezer as fast as we could before they started tasting like goat piss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Any one ever make the force? 18 of Naty, bottle of 160 Devils springs vodka and lemonade mix to taste (about taste...). Haven't had that in like 15 years. That and Everclear and juicy juice fruit punch 1/4 bottle to one can lots of ice. The fruit punch one is actually a really good party drink. First one was a dumb idea.

ozsctpk

Established Member
Goldschläger, Hot Damn, Aftershock. If it was bottom shelf and easily obtainable we were drinking

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Oh man I remember puking up gold flakes a few times. Idk if you ever tried sparks alcoholic energy drinks. Heart arrhythmia and drunk at the same time after about 5 of them lol

ozsctpk

Established Member
Any one ever make the force? 18 of Naty, bottle of 160 Devils springs vodka and lemonade mix to taste (about taste...). Haven't had that in like 15 years. That and Everclear and juicy juice fruit punch 1/4 bottle to one can lots of ice. The fruit punch one is actually a really good party drink. First one was a dumb idea.

We would just get all of the bottom shelved plastic bottle shit vodka rum tequila and gin mixed with the shitty fake fruit punch.

Users who are viewing this thread