NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Great to see these stickers at every pump...

upload_2021-8-13_9-25-57.jpeg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

I mean...
and not photoshopped clip-art, shit happens. Not an EV fan, but a 60A 240V circuit (keeping in mind most owners use the plug in wall BS at like 120V 20A which is slow) off peak consumption isn't going to collapse the grid. Pretty much an A/C handler with no in-rush current.

Last edited:

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
I mean...
and not photoshopped clip-art, shit happens. Not an EV fan, but a 60A 240V circuit (keeping in mind most owners use the plug in wall BS at like 120V 20A which is slow) off peak consumption isn't going to collapse the grid. Pretty much an AC with no in-rush current.

I was referring more to the high voltage side of the vehicles. That's much more into pucker territory when you're working on it. Charging infrastructure is a totally different discussion.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I was referring more to the high voltage side of the vehicles. That's much more into pucker territory when you're working on it. Charging infrastructure is a totally different discussion.
Agreed, still a bit to work out. It is the "future" though. We'll all pay for the infrastructure the same way we have before. Like it or not.

blk02edge

Established Member
Great to see these stickers at every pump...

View attachment 1716173
Now he's pleading to Alberta after cancelling the Keystone project and wrecking our economy along with yours. It's incredible how much damage a senile old **** and his blowjob queen can do and then still blame Trump.

We need a one way rocket to the sun... Too bad Snover told us that was impossible.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Now he's pleading to Alberta after cancelling the Keystone project and wrecking our economy along with yours. It's incredible how much damage a senile old **** and his blowjob queen can do and then still blame Trump.

We need a one way rocket to the sun... Too bad Snover told us that was impossible.

Can't really blame him since he is not in charge, he's just doing what he's told.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Can't really blame him since he is not in charge, he's just doing what he's told.

"Now Joseph, if you do as I tell you and just read off the prompter I'll give you a lollipop. If you're a really good boy and you call OPEC for more oil, I may even get you a new hobbyhorse!" Weeeeeee!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

Keystone was about an **** you to Trump and at the same time it lined some gov peoples pockets for future use and money

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Not an EV fan, but a 60A 240V circuit (keeping in mind most owners use the plug in wall BS at like 120V 20A which is slow) off peak consumption isn't going to collapse the grid. Pretty much an A/C handler with no in-rush current.

If homeowners have to charge at 120V 20A: A: The old off peak will be the new peak B: They won't be EV owners for long.

The local fire departments can at least fight a gasoline fire. If your EV lights up, your house is going with it.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
If homeowners have to charge at 120V 20A: A: The old off peak will be the new peak B: They won't be EV owners for long.

The local fire departments can at least fight a gasoline fire. If your EV lights up, your house is going with it.

They already have more than once.

Users who are viewing this thread