NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Cookie crisp is every child's first introduction to false advertising.

What they sell you? It's ****ing cookies for breakfast!

What is it? Some Cheerio tasting bullshit in the shape of cookies. It's lies in a box!

Prepares you for a world of Axe bodyspray being a chick magnet, beer making you cooler, sexy singles in your area, fake download links, government programs to help you, and communism working.

First off Cinnamon Toast Crunch was the shit...cookie crisp was lame

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Grape nuts were one of the biggest disappointments of my cereal youth. All Bran and Honey Combs are a close 2 & 3.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
svt.jpg

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Maybe that's what it was.

What were the Reese ones?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I thought you were saying that Cocoa Krispies was the best cereal in response to what the others listed. Then I replied to you saying Coco Pebbles is the best. The others have poor taste.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I thought you were saying that Cocoa Krispies was the best cereal in response to what the others listed. Then I replied to you saying Coco Pebbles is the best. The others have poor taste.

How bout them Coco Pops? Honey smacks were good too and the name is suiting. The good old days of Saturday morning cartoons and ridiculous advertising aimed and selling kids sugar and toys that didn't do half the shit in the commercial.
*Toys do not move by themselves*

Users who are viewing this thread