NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
97922E96-EDDC-4C3D-962B-7A34800A7BC0.png

MG0h3

Established Member
Lol you aint kidding, hispanic girl I dated for a bit stuck her hand in a waitresses face because she thought she was flirting with me…

This whole time I thought my 5’ tall Guat was just the sweetest little thing.

Some broad door dinged her at the store, then was a bitch when my GF told her to be careful. GF proceeded to kick her side mirror back and then key her car right in front of her

I’m like uhhhhh wtf!?

Then called me after some deal while driving to work and the other driver threw a soda can at her truck. She proceeded to launch a full water bottle through the passenger side window and hit the driver lol.

Bean people cray cray

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
This whole time I thought my 5’ tall Guat was just the sweetest little thing.

Some broad door dinged her at the store, then was a bitch when my GF told her to be careful. GF proceeded to kick her side mirror back and then key her car right in front of her

I’m like uhhhhh wtf!?

Then called me after some deal while driving to work and the other driver threw a soda can at her truck. She proceeded to launch a full water bottle through the passenger side window and hit the driver lol.

Bean people cray cray

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
images(146).jpg

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
View attachment 1732542

This is the profile pic of the person who asked me if my kart on Marketplace was still available.

100% sure my wife won’t believe me.

Good to see she'll be safe on that kart. She's already equipped with air bags.

...also 100% if you sell it to them you're going to be out a kart and some vital organs.
latest

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Good to see she'll be safe on that kart. She's already equipped with air bags.

...also 100% if you sell it to them you're going to be out a kart and some vital organs.
latest
Does that happen? I have heard this many times joke about. 30 years ago I new a roofer that met a cougar at the grocery store and exchanged numbers. He refused to go out on a date with her because her ex was a doctor. His excuse then was he didn't want to loose a kidney or his liver. We told him......No body could use either, you've ruined them already.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
What a great/lousy movie. If anyone hasn't seen it, please check it out. Cherry is worth the effort too....haha. It leads to the real worth...I'll just say that
After reading the other comments, I know I'm not alone in my 40s on here.....Hahaha!!! Or atleast 70s or 80s babies. :)

Holy shit! I thought I had dreamed that movie. So, it does exist. Born in '77.

Users who are viewing this thread