NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
347c4ec9cab924bf8da9c59c450ea8cc.jpg

EL OH EL!!!!!

SecondhandSnake

Established Member

It amazes me how people don't grasp the concept of a jump start.

You've got the people out there who think it will solve just about anything. I've stopped to help several people who "just need a jump." One I was greeted with block fragments and had to explain to them that the inspection window on their engine means that no, a jump will not fix their car.

Then possibly more infuriating people who genuinely need a jump, but should not be trusted with jumper cables in their life (save for maybe being beaten with them.) Ok genius, back the **** up and let me put them on because it's clear you don't even grasp the concept of matching red to red and black to black. Color coding is hard I know.

Then as soon as they hook them up, they're busy in there just slamming the key to start. "Now? Should I start it now? It's not starting. What about now? How about now? Why isn't it working? Let me try now..."

NO. Go sit over there on your hands. I said do not try to start it until I say so. I know it's hard to resist the urge to click away at it like you're playing Candy Crush, but perhaps use this moment to go online and read how to jump start a car.

Just wait until EVs are widespread. Between people that can't manage to charge their phones and the fact batteries are going to be depleted on used cars, it's going to be a mess.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It amazes me how people don't grasp the concept of a jump start.

You've got the people out there who think it will solve just about anything. I've stopped to help several people who "just need a jump." One I was greeted with block fragments and had to explain to them that the inspection window on their engine means that no, a jump will not fix their car.

Then possibly more infuriating people who genuinely need a jump, but should not be trusted with jumper cables in their life (save for maybe being beaten with them.) Ok genius, back the **** up and let me put them on because it's clear you don't even grasp the concept of matching red to red and black to black. Color coding is hard I know.

Then as soon as they hook them up, they're busy in there just slamming the key to start. "Now? Should I start it now? It's not starting. What about now? How about now? Why isn't it working? Let me try now..."

NO. Go sit over there on your hands. I said do not try to start it until I say so. I know it's hard to resist the urge to click away at it like you're playing Candy Crush, but perhaps use this moment to go online and read how to jump start a car.

Just wait until EVs are widespread. Between people that can't manage to charge their phones and the fact batteries are going to be depleted on used cars, it's going to be a mess.

I'll never forget walking out of the dentist's office and as I rounded the corner saw a blue flame go about 5 feet in the air as two chicks hooked the cables up backwards. At least they immediately realized what they did and by some miracle both vehicles still ended up starting.

Users who are viewing this thread