NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Alright, gotcha now. I didn’t recognize his picture the same way I do the wrestler that offed his wife and kids.

Wtf kind of shit monster does that?

Is there a reason these people are not hanged?

I just don't understand our modern society.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Is there a reason these people are not hanged?

I just don't understand our modern society.

that would be immoral… death on demand is only allowed for “pro choice” people….

Better yet, painful death… dismembered until dead for those pesky little critters! How dare they occupy the belly if their would be mother!

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
That mother****er (”dad”), is one despicable POS.

Guy cheated on his wife. Instead of divorcing her, he killed her and his children in most inhumane way posible, so that he could start a new life with his boo.
I think I know the case you are talking about but what is the guys name?
Wasn't there a documentary on it or something? Seems like I remember seeing bodycam footage of him at his house talking to the police acting sort of shady.

Edit: Its Chris Watts. Yeah. **** that guy.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

IMG_7179.JPG

Does two women scissoring sound like an armpit farting contest?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
That Watt's mother ****er said in an interview room (I don't remember if it was to his dad or to a detective) "and then she looked up at me and said, 'daddy, no.'"

He buried the wife and stuffed the two kids through an opening less than a foot in diameter into an oil tank.

Completely ****ed

dwest731

Established Member
That Watt's mother ****er said in an interview room (I don't remember if it was to his dad or to a detective) "and then she looked up at me and said, 'daddy, no.'"
He buried the wife and stuffed the two kids through an opening less than a foot in diameter into an oil tank.

Completely ****ed
His wife was friends with my cousins wife. The daughter asked him if he was going to do to her what he did to mommy and her sister. I hope there is a special place in hell for him. I see cars with stickers often saying “shine like shanann” hurts my heart. There’s a recording of him being questioned by police in the neighbors house and on the tv is a Netflix add that has a skull being covered with oil. Irony has a way of coming through. :(

Users who are viewing this thread