11.24@123
Established Member
mainhoffspanking.gif

kuruma

Established Member
WHAT THE F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need your ass beaten! Prick!

Mods need to perma ban your ass!

Yeah cuz you were there ass**** . STFU from texas. I was at those freaking buildings that day, where were you? OH I"M watching tv from my fng safe house

all you pricks stfu before you talk. you have no idea

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
Yeah cuz you were there ass**** . STFU from texas. I was at those freaking buildings that day, where were you? OH I"M watching tv from my fng safe house

I guess it didn't affect you as much as it did me then. I was a river away, and heard the first plane fly over my school in 7th grade.

I still cry on 9/11 every year, but if you think it's been long enough I guess that's all that matters... :nonono:

Anyways, back on with the funny pics

01svtL

Established Member

You are a certified f*cktard!! I don't care where you were. Just b/c we weren't standing in the buildings at the time of the attacks doesn't mean we have no right to have strong feelings on the subject. All he was saying is people who try to make something funny out of what happened that day need their asses beat with a baseball bat. That is the truth. So YOU STFU in Joysee, when YOU spout sh!t that doesn't make any sense...

kuruma

Established Member
You are a certified f*cktard!! I don't care where you were. Just b/c we weren't standing in the buildings at the time of the attacks doesn't mean we have no right to have strong feelings on the subject. All he was saying is people who try to make something funny out of what happened that day need their asses beat with a baseball bat. That is the truth. So YOU STFU in Joysee, when YOU spout sh!t that doesn't make any sense...

There are worse tragedies in the world that people make fun of all the time. To each their own. Just because you have strong feelings doesnt mean you have to be all bitter to other people.

Hell pedo bear is a constant funny on this thread, and yet most are fine with it. Probably one of the grossest things on the planet. People make fun of ww2, and anne frank. etc

I guess it didn't affect you as much as it did me then. I was a river away, and heard the first plane fly over my school in 7th grade.

I still cry on 9/11 every year, but if you think it's been long enough I guess that's all that matters... :nonono:

Anyways, back on with the funny pics

No, I just choose not to let things rule my life like that. I had to console friends whose family members died. I know how hard it is for people.

edit: you are right, back to the funnies

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

You're a prick.

Sitting at the local starbucks in NJ doesnt count ******.

There were brave women and men that died on that day trying to help people stay alive, and all you can say is "o i think enough time has been passed so now we can laugh"

**** You.

I cant believe all the honorable and respectable people that died that day and we are stuck with your stupid ass.

Go play on a busy highway.

EDIT: BTW you can talk all the shit you want about Texas, but i guarantee if you would have said those words in Texas, you wouldnt be walking.

Last edited:

GA Terminator

Established Member

just curious, do you work in Manhattan?? what building were you in when the first plane went into the north tower?? how long did it take you to get out of the city after the collapse??

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
just curious, do you work in Manhattan?? what building were you in when the first plane went into the north tower?? how long did it take you to get out of the city after the collapse??

All of the bridges around manhattan were closed. You couldn't get out unless you walked.

I remember watching thousands of people walk back to NJ across the GWB from my grandmother's apartment building in NJ.

Nazman

Established Member

You are wrong asswipe. I was deployed in the Iraq/Kuwait border when that happen numbdick...and was directly involed in directing fire into AF in vengance to our people...dickwad.

You said you were there? Then, show some respect.

Users who are viewing this thread