NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Nissan doesn't make rv's. look at the video at 44 seconds.

Speed limit there is 30mph, and it's a no passing zone for a reason (i dunno...... maybe the huge ****ing cliff along one side of the road and the blind banked curves).

As much as we like to drive on 129, you must remember it's not a racetrack. It's a road built so people who live around smokey national state park can leave their houses. They have 2 roads, one in the middle of the park, and 129.

Biker was in the wrong no matter how you look at it.

Exactly! (****) that stupid azz Harley rider....I hope his handle bars
and stereo went up his azzzzzzzz!!!!!:bash:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Nissan doesn't make rv's. look at the video at 44 seconds.

Speed limit there is 30mph, and it's a no passing zone for a reason (i dunno...... maybe the huge ****ing cliff along one side of the road and the blind banked curves).

As much as we like to drive on 129, you must remember it's not a racetrack. It's a road built so people who live around smokey national state park can leave their houses. They have 2 roads, one in the middle of the park, and 129.

Biker was in the wrong no matter how you look at it.

Good post. **** Harley owners, they are everywhere around here and drive about as shitty as the power ranger faggs on the Jap bikes. Personally cannot ****ing stand any of them. It's like once you get a bike you become a total dick hole out on the road. If this offends you I don't really give a shit. Visit my area and share the road with bikers and see if you still have your god damn sanity afterwards?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Good post. **** Harley owners, they are everywhere around here and drive about as shitty as the power ranger faggs on the Jap bikes. Personally cannot ****ing stand any of them. It's like once you get a bike you become a total dick hole out on the road. If this offends you I don't really give a shit. Visit my area and share the road with bikers and see if you still have your god damn sanity afterwards?

STFU here let me remind you where you are
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...make-you-lol-every-time-you-see-them-nws.html

oh thats right, the funny pictures thread......

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
2jd11ys.gif

mellor_21

Established Member
its not that hard guys, just get on motifake for about ten minutes and you'll find tons of good ones

Users who are viewing this thread