Established Member
Car: 2003 Acura RSX Type-s
Color: ABP
VIN: jh4dc53063s001095
Title : Clean title in hand
Shipping: Will ship if buyer pays for shipping
Payment: Will only take cash or will trades
Price: $13,000

Up for sale is my 2003 Type-s with a little more than 40k miles on it. The number will not go up as it is currently in storage for the winter. I hate to get rid of this car because it really in my opinion one of the best looking cars on the road for its age. This car doesn't exhibit the typical gear grind problems that most due probably due to its low use. I am looking to get 13k for it. This might seem high but keep in mind this car is a 9/10 as no car is perfect and is tastefully modded. Hopefully someone is in the market for a stylish, reliable DD and willing to buy or trade me their terminator or 01 cobra!

Interior
- rsx chrome shift knob
- brand new pioneer avh 4300
- short shift kit

Engine
- Injen CAI

Exterior
- Full A-spec lip kit and wing
- 2005 A-spec wheels
- fog lights

The only slight problems on the exterior are some small dents in the hood only from hail while the previous owner was at a car show and a small scratch on the driver side aspec lip thats not even noticeable. I can promise you that this car has been babied its whole life and I have an entire binder detailing all purchases.

I still have all the stock parts (wheels on original tires, spoiler etc.) that would also be sold with the car.

I'm am looking to either straight sell my car or trade it for a 03-04 Terminator hardtop or 01 cobra hardtop. I am of course willing to put cash into the trade as well.

I can be reached at [email protected] or you can text me at (845) 803-3641 as well as PM me here.

Pictures can be found at the link below

rsx7 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread